Blessed Catholic Saints and Angels


~~Witnesses of Faith pray for us ! ~~

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Novena to St. Anthony of Padua ~~ Day 5 ~~


O wonderful St. Anthony,
glorious on account of the fame of your miracles,
and through the condescension of Jesus
in coming in the form of a little child to rest in your arms,
obtain for me of His bounty the grace
which I ardently desire from the depths of my heart..
You who were so compassionate toward miserable sinners,
regard not the unworthiness of those who pray to you,
but the glory of God that it may once again be magnified
by the granting of the particular request..
which I now ask for with persevering earnestness. Amen

Next, recite in honour of St. Anthony:

Our Father,Hail Mary,Glory Be to the Father.

~~ Day Five~~

I salute you, St. Anthony,
lily of purity, ornament and glory of Christianity.
I salute you, great Saint,
cherub of wisdom and seraph of divine love.
I rejoice at the favors our Lord has so liberally bestowed upon you.
In humility and confidence I entreat you to help me,
for I know that God has given you charity and pity,
as well as power.
I ask you by the love you did feel toward the Infant Jesus
as you held him in your arms to tell Him now
of the favor I seek through your intercession in this novena...
(our prayer intention here.)

Next, recite in honour of St. Anthony...


Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be to the Father.
Saint Anthony, pray for us!

No comments: