Blessed Catholic Saints and Angels


~~Witnesses of Faith pray for us ! ~~

Friday, August 5, 2011

Novena in Honor of Saint John Vianney ~~ Day 7 ~~



O Holy Priest of Ars,
the infamous attacks of the devil
which you had to suffer
and the trials which disheartened you by fatigue
would not make you give up the sublime task of converting souls.
The devil came to you for many years
to disturb your short rest
but you won because of mortification and prayers.
Powerful protector,
you know the temptor's desire to harm my baptized
and believing soul.
He would have me sin,
by rejecting the Holy Sacraments
and the life of virtue.
But good Saint of Ars dispel from me the traces of the enemy.
Holy Priest of Ars,
I have confidence in your intercession.
Pray for me during this novena especially for

( our prayer intention here)

Recite the following prayers
Our Father..Hail Mary..Glory Be

No comments: